If you would like more information before downloading, see
these pages ▼
Time Tracking Spreadsheet Workbook
Daily User Input
"End of Day" totals will appear here as previous days' entries are shifted downward
Daily totals are merged automatically and sorted
by month for an entire year
© Daniel Baran 2020
"Pay What You Want"
• All Copyrights are reserved by the author.
• Do not redistribute or reverse engineer the original files.
• Obtaining these files from a source other than this site is highly discouraged.
• Copies may be made exclusively for user data storage, administration and backup.
• You may download and try the application without any payment or registration.
• There are no limited "trial" versions. These are complete and fully functional.
• This utility is offered on a "Pay What You Want" basis.
• If you like and use the tool, please pay an amount in proportion to your benefit.
Simple push-button controls
LibreOffice (version 6.2.8)
Microsoft Excel (version 2016)
• Macros must be enabled for all installations.
• No deep knowledge of spreadsheets is needed.
• A full Instruction Sheet is inside the Workbook.
• Download links are at the bottom of this page.
• Note that this is not a Template; it is a complete and ready-to-use application.
• Easily record multiple daily session times for any client, task, cycle or project.
• Fully automated via macros; No typing is required after labeling your headers.
• Simple Punch-In / Punch-Out push-button operation to minimize user effort.
• Four distinct user-named tables for easy Task Switching throughout the day.
• Daily totals are tallied and logged automatically.
• Monthly totals are separately merged, sorted and saved automatically.
• Versions are available for both LibreOffice (free software) and Microsoft Excel.
• Time Spreader runs on Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS or Linux machines.
⮚ Runs on Windows, macOS or Linux
⮚ 4 Tables - Label as Needed (up to 20 characters each)
⮚ One-Click Time Entry (via your system clock)
⮚ Choose either 12 or 24 hour time display format
How to Enable Macros in LibreOffice